We offer a variety of options to complete your documents. The easiest way is to give us a call or send us an email. You may choose to complete your legal documents using our on-line application. If you need help we are here to assist you. Before you get started contact us! We offer free consultations and we are here to guide you smoothly through the estate planning process.
Not Sure Where to Start? Contact Us
Customized Estate Plan Solution
Individuals, families, and business owners have unique personal & professional goals. There is no perfect template for a Will or Living Trust that can cover everyone’s estate planning needs.
A good estate plan should be detailed, comprehensive, customized. We help you streamline the process. NV Legal Docs estate plans are compliant, comprehensive and customized.
Our firm is committed to providing top quality estate planning solutions for Nevada business owners and families.
Need Help Getting Organized? We Can Help!
Studies show lack of organization and procrastination as the primary reasons most Americans have not competed a Will or Trust. Many believe it is too complicated & expensive. It can be both, but not if you are working with us!
At NV Legal Docs, we will help you understand and prioritize your unique estate planning issues. For many getting started and understanding concepts and terms can be a challenge. If you need help gathering the information and documents to get organized, let us know.
One of our team members can come to your home or business to assist you (extra fee).
Gathering Information. Follow the guides below to define the key people and the documents you will need to collect. This information will be used to draft your Living Trust or Will Package.
Most people don’t like paperwork……. we do! Give us a call, we are here to help!
Make Important Decisions
Key People & Info
Creating your Will and Living Trust may be the most important documents you have created in your life. There are lots of decisions that need to be made before you start. Naming key people in your Trust for example you need to decide the following:
- Who should be your Trustee?
- Who should be your Executor?
- Who are your beneficiaries?
- How should your assets be divided?
- What are your Medical Directives?
Gather the Following Information Before Using our Do-it-Yourself Application
You will need to gather the following information to complete the online application questionnaire.
- Your full legal name & Spouse’s legal name (if married).
- This should be the name you use for employment, voting, driver license etc.
- Your children’s full legal names and birthdates.
- Full legal names of children’s guardians (if applicable).
- Your property & assets.
- Inventory of real estate holdings
- Business assets or stock
- Vehicle Inventory
- Valuable personal assets such as jewelry or memorabilia
- Have a rough idea of who should receive your property and assets if something should happen to you, or you and your spouse. (These decisions can be modified at any time within your Will or a Living Trust)
- Who do you want to be your Beneficiary’s?
- Primary Beneficiaries names?
- Successor Beneficiary if something happens to your primary?
- Easily amended with our Living Trust and or Will
- Who are your Trustee’s if you are setting up a Living Trust?
- Name your Trustee – person assigned to your affairs if you are unable-most name their spouse
- Who are your alternate Trustee’s? In case your primary is not able to serve as a Trustee.
- Who do you want to be the Executor of your estate?
- The Executor is the one person you trust to properly settle your financial affairs once you pass. Usually a family member, a trusted friend or professional. (Must follow Trust directives specifically according to your wishes)
- You should also have an Alternate Executor in-case your primary cannot serve.
- Pet caretakers.
- Estate documents can provide care for your beloved pets.
- Have a name and description for each of your pets you wish to be cared for.
- Also have the name(s) of your pet’s caretakers.
- You may allocate a portion of your estate, and or a specific amount of money for the care of your pet care.
- Amendments and Provisions to Consider.
- Even if you self-prepare your documents, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are here to assist you.
- After reviewing your case we may suggest adding provisions or amendments to secure & protect
- Amendments address specific distribution requirements, future dates for distributions, no-contest clauses to prevent future disputes among heirs. There are many provisions that can be included to protect you.
Let us look things over for you before you print and prepare your legal documents for signature. We don’t charge to help you at any time so feel free to contact us.
We look forward to working with you.
(775) 683-3100 or email info@NVlegaldocs.com